Ghana Immigration service e-Recruitment Portal To Be Opened Today, The portal was supposed to be opened on Friday but due to some reasons the website was down which made most those paid for the voucher furious because the were not able to access the portal.
But the portal is set to be opened later today. Check photo below
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB
1. The first step in applying is to purchase an Electronic Voucher at a cost of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢ 100.00) from the various branches of the GCB Bank Ltd across the country.
Applicants must note that they must enter the serial number of the voucher and fill out the online application . Upload a passport size photograph and click to submit.
2. USSD Code: Applicants can dial the short code *422*473#, follow the prompt and allow payment via mobile money on all mobile networks. After payment is successful, a Serial Number & Pincode will be sent via SMS alert to the payee/applicant.
After receiving the Serial Number & Pincode the applicant must go online using the address: https://www.gisrecruitments.com/ to fill in all the required information.
It is important to note that the Ghana Immigration Service no longer sells forms for enlistment or recruitment.
- Sales of E-Vouchers begin from 27th August, 2021 to 15th September,2021
- Filling of application forms online begins on 27th August, 2021 and ends on 15th September, 2021 at 5pm.
- Candidates who meet the requirement will be shortlisted and informed about the next stage.